What’s new in Firenado 0.1.3¶
January 31, 2016¶
We are pleased to announce the release of Firenado 0.1.3.
On this release yml config files will be used by default but yaml files will be considered also.
Services can be served by other services and couple more minor features were added to the framework.
No bug fixes were covered on this release.
Here are the highlights:
- Served_by decorator can be used by another service. #91
- Components can add ui_modules to an application. #85
- Tornado application debug mode added. #84
- Config files can be used with yml and yaml. Yml is default. #83
- Firenado was prepared to start with application types. Tornado is default. #41
- A Firenado Tornado application can be set to start listening on a unix socket. #38